This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann . It was first published on 2012-12-02 21:28:50 and last updated on 2012-12-02 21:28:50.
Most relevant link for this topichttp://plagiarism.repec.org/
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-SOG (Sociology of Economics)
Most relevant research
- Gary A. Hoover, 2004. "Whose Line Is It? Plagiarism in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 487-493, June.
- Gary Hoover, 2006. "A Game-Theoretic Model of Plagiarism," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(4), pages 449-454, December.
- Martin, Ben R., 2007. "Keeping plagiarism at bay--A salutary tale," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 905-911, September.
- Guy Judge, 2008. "Plagiarism: Bringing Economics and Education Together (With a Little Help from IT)," Computers in Higher Education Economics Review, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 20(1), pages 21-26.
- Alan Collins & Guy Judge & Neil Rickman, 2007. "On the economics of plagiarism," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 93-107, October.
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The Economics of Scientific Misconduct," KITeS Working Papers 215, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2008.
- Bruce Lewis & Jonathan Duchac & S. Douglas Beets, 2011. "An Academic Publisher’s Response to Plagiarism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 489-506, September.
- Walter Enders & Gary Hoover, 2006. "Plagiarism in the Economics Profession: A Survey," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(5), pages 92-107, October.
- Daniel G. Arce & Walter Enders & Gary A. Hoover, 2008. "Plagiarism And Its Impact On The Economics Profession," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 231-243, 07.
- Moore, Gregory, 2000. "Nicholson Versus Ingram on the History of Political Economy and a Charge of Plagiarism," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(04), pages 433-460, December.
- Thomas Mayer, 2009. "Honesty and Integrity in Academic Economics," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(4), pages 16-24, July.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "Cheating in Management Science (with Comments by M. K. Starr and M. J. Mahoney)," General Economics and Teaching 0502056, EconWPA.