This entry's rating: 1/5 (1 ratings)
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Transaction Cost Economics
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Vasileios Bougioukos . It was first published on 2012-12-06 19:03:32 and last updated on 2012-12-08 15:08:59.
Most relevant JEL codes
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Lukasz, Hardt, 2009. "The history of transaction cost economics and its recent developments," MPRA Paper 17989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2007. "Transaction Cost Economics: An Introduction," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oliver Williamson, 2009. "Pragmatic methodology: a sketch, with applications to transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 145-157.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-, September.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009.
"Property Rights and EconomicDevelopment,"
STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series
006, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2009. "Property rights and economic development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25428, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2009. "Property Rights and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 7243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric Brousseau, 2004.
"Property rights on the internet: is a specific institutional framework needed?,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 489-507.
- Brousseau, Eric, 2004. "Property rights on the internet: is a specific institutional framework needed?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13245, Paris Dauphine University.
- Smith, Henry E, 2000. "Semicommon Property Rights and Scattering in the Open Fields," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 131-69, January.
- Todd Sandler & John Tschirhart, 1997.
"Club theory: Thirty years later,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 335-355, December.
- Eric Brousseau & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2000. "Introduction : Économie des contrats et renouvellements de l'analyse économique," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 23-50.
- Jha, Saumitra, 2008. "Shares, Coalition Formation and Political Development: Evidence from Seventeenth Century England," Research Papers 2005, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.