This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
Crosslinks to topics in other branches of the RePEc Biblio
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Richard S.J. Tol . It was first published on 2013-05-17 02:24:49 and last updated on 2013-05-21 15:04:11.
Most relevant JEL codes
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Recreation; Tourism
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-TUR (Tourism Economics)
Most relevant research
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gossling, Stefan & Hansson, Carina Borgstrom & Horstmeier, Oliver & Saggel, Stefan, 2002. "Ecological footprint analysis as a tool to assess tourism sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 199-211, December.
- Wunder, Sven, 2000. "Ecotourism and economic incentives -- an empirical approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 465-479, March.
- Copeland, Brian R, 1991.
"Tourism, Welfare and De-industrialization in a Small Open Economy,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(232), pages 515-29, November.
- Copeland, B.R., 1991. "Tourism, Welfare, And De-Industrialization In A Small Open Economy," UBC Departmental Archives 91-04, UBC Department of Economics.
- Lokman Gunduz & Abdulnasser Hatemi-J, 2005. "Is the tourism-led growth hypothesis valid for Turkey?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 499-504.
- Jordan Shan & Ken Wilson, 2001. "Causality between trade and tourism: empirical evidence from China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 279-283.
- Yair Eilat & Liran Einav, 2004. "Determinants of international tourism: a three-dimensional panel data analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1315-1327.
- Haiyan Song & Peter Romilly & Xiaming Liu, 2000. "An empirical study of outbound tourism demand in the UK," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 611-624.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Bharat R. Hazari & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pasquale M. Sgro & Eden S. H. Yu, 2006. "Tourism, Dutch Disease And Welfare In An Open Dynamic Economy," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(4), pages 501-515.
- Christine Lim & Michael McAleer, 2001. "Cointegration analysis of quarterly tourism demand by Hong Kong and Singapore for Australia," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(12), pages 1599-1619.
- Tisdell, Clem & Wen, Jie, 1991. "Investment in China's tourism industry: Its scale, nature, and policy issues," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 175-193.