This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Richard S.J. Tol . It was first published on 2012-12-13 06:03:52 and last updated on 2012-12-22 02:23:28.
Most relevant link for this topichttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resource_economics
Most relevant JEL codes
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-RES (Resource Economics)
Most relevant research
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-61, September.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1976. "The Relationship Between Price and Extraction Cost for a Resource with a Backstop Technology," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 371-378, Autumn.
- Robert M. Solow & Frederic Y. Wan, 1976. "Extraction Costs in the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 359-370, Autumn.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Eastwood, Robert & Heal, Geoffrey, 1978. "Resource Management in a Trading Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 297-306, May.
- Clark, Colin W & Clarke, Frank H & Munro, Gordon R, 1979. "The Optimal Exploitation of Renewable Resource Stocks: Problems of Irreversible Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, January.
- Heal, Geoffrey & Barrow, Michael, 1980. "The Relationship between Interest Rates and Metal Price Movements," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 161-81, January.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1982. "Exploration and Scarcity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1279-90, December.
- Arrow, Kenneth J. & Chang, Sheldon, 1982. "Optimal pricing, use, and exploration of uncertain natural resource stocks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Dasgupta,P. S. & Heal,G. M., 1985. "Economic Theory and Exhaustible Resources," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297615.
- Livernois, John R & Uhler, Russell S, 1987. "Extraction Costs and the Economics of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 195-203, February.
- Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1994. "Depletion of Fossil Fuels and the impact of Global Warming," Discussion Papers 107, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jeffrey A. Krautkraemer, 1998. "Nonrenewable Resource Scarcity," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 2065-2107, December.
- Sjak Smulders & Edwin van der Werf, 2008.
"Climate policy and the optimal extraction of high- and low-carbon fossil fuels,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1421-1444, November.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sjak Smulders, 2007. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Working Papers 2007.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Smulders, J.A. & Werf, E.H. van der, 2005. "Climate Policy and the Optimal Extraction of High- and Low-Carbon Fossil Fuels," Discussion Paper 2005-119, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Withagen, Cees, 2011.
"The optimal depletion of exhaustible resources: A complete characterization,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 612-636, September.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & WITHAGEN, Cees, 2010. "The Optimal Depletion of Exhaustible Resources : A Complete Characterization," Cahiers de recherche 04-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2010. "The Optimal Depletion Of Exhaustible Resources: A Complete Characterization," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2008. "Global Dynamics In A Growth Model With An Exhaustible Resource," Departmental Working Papers 2008-01, McGill University, Department of Economics.