This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Quentin Wodon . It was first published on 2013-04-21 10:54:57 and last updated on 2013-04-21 10:54:57.
Introduction by the editorThis entry provides links to some of the work by A. Sen and M. Nussbaum on capabilities as available in RePEc, together with a few additional papers by other authors. Many more papers are available in RePEC on capabilities, so please feel free to send me comments or suggestions to improve the list.
Most relevant research
- Sen, Amartya, 1999. "Commodities and Capabilities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195650389, September.
- Sen, Amaryta, 1999. "On Ethics and Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195627619, September.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "Editorial: Human capital and human capability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1959-1961, December.
- Vizard, Polly, 2006. "Poverty and Human Rights: Sen's 'Capability Perspective' Explored," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199273874, September.
- Anand, Paul & Dolan, Paul, 2005. "Equity, capabilities and health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 219-222, January.
- Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, 2007. "Human Rights and Human Development," Economic Rights Working Papers 4, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Kuklys, W. & Robeyns, I., 2004. "Sen’s Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0415, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sabina Alkire, 2005. "Why the Capability Approach?," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 115-135.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2004. "Beyond the social contract: capabilities and global justice. an Olaf Palme lecture, delivered in Oxford on 19 June 2003," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 3-18.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2003. "Capabilities As Fundamental Entitlements: Sen And Social Justice," Feminist Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 9(2-3), pages 33-59.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2011. "Capabilities, Entitlements, Rights: Supplementation and Critique," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 23-37.