This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Quentin Wodon . It was first published on 2013-04-21 11:20:27 and last updated on 2013-04-21 11:20:27.
Introduction by the editorThis entry provides a few references available in RePEc on Rawls' theory of justice, including the difference principle or 'maximin'. Suggestions on how to improve the list are welcome.
Most relevant research
- Rawls, John, 1974. "Some Reasons for the Maximin Criterion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 141-46, May.
- Musgrave, Richard A, 1974. "Maximin, Uncertainty, and the Leisure Trade-Off," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 625-32, November.
- Rawls, John, 1974. "Maximin, Uncertainty, and the Leisure Trade-Off: Reply to Alexander and Musgrave," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 633-55, November.
- E. Ray Canterbery & Harry G. Johnson, 1978. "Justice, Nozick, and Rawls: A Symposium," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Schotter,Andrew, 2008. "The Economic Theory of Social Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521067133.
- Yaari, Menahem E., 1981. "Rawls, edgeworth, shapley, nash: Theories of distributive justice re-examined," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-39, February.
- Buchanan, James M, 1976. "A Hobbesian Interpretation of the Rawlsian Difference Principle," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 5-25.
- Hammond, Peter J, 1976. "Equity, Arrow's Conditions, and Rawls' Difference Principle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 793-804, July.
- Phelps, Edmund S & Riley, J G, 1978. "Rawlsian Growth: Dynamic Programming of Capital and Wealth for Intergeneration "Maximin" Justice," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 103-20, February.
- SÃ¸ren F. Midtgaard, 2008. "Rawlsian Stability and Basic Income," Basic Income Studies, Berkeley Electronic Press, vol. 3(2), pages 5.
- Markus Labude & Thomas Pogge, 2010. "The Idea of Justice from a Rawlsian Perspective," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 609-613.
- Martha Nussbaum, 2004. "Beyond the social contract: capabilities and global justice. an Olaf Palme lecture, delivered in Oxford on 19 June 2003," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(1), pages 3-18.