This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Libertarianism and rights
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Quentin Wodon . It was first published on 2013-04-21 12:19:43 and last updated on 2013-04-21 12:19:43.
Most relevant research
- Nozick, Robert, 1994. "Invisible-Hand Explanations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 314-18, May.
- van der Veen, Robert J. & Van Parijs, Philippe, 1985. "Entitlement Theories of Justice: From Nozick to Roemer and Beyond," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 69-81, April.
- Risse, Mathias, 2003. "Can There be "Libertarianism without Inequality"? Some Worries About the Coherence of Left-Libertarianism," Working Paper Series rwp03-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gibbard, Allan, 1974. "A Pareto-consistent libertarian claim," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 388-410, April.
- Daniel D. Moseley, 2012. "Introduction: What is Libertarianism?," Basic Income Studies, Berkeley Electronic Press, vol. 6(2), pages 3.
- Schotter,Andrew, 2008. "The Economic Theory of Social Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521067133.
- E. Ray Canterbery & Harry G. Johnson, 1978. "Justice, Nozick, and Rawls: A Symposium," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Sen, Amartya, 1970. "The Impossibility of a Paretian Liberal," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 152-57, Jan.-Feb..
- Suzumura, Kotaro, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-Three - Welfarism, Individual Rights, and Procedural Fairness," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 605-685 Elsevier.
- Vizard, Polly, 2006. "Poverty and Human Rights: Sen's 'Capability Perspective' Explored," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199273874, September.