This entry's rating: 4/5 (1 ratings)
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
The Political Economy of the European Union
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Vasileios Bougioukos . It was first published on 2012-12-09 16:48:28 and last updated on 2012-12-09 16:48:28.
Most relevant JEL codes
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Moravcsik, Andrew, 1991. "Negotiating the Single European Act: national interests and conventional statecraft in the European Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 19-56, December.
- Pollack, Mark A., 1997. "Delegation, agency, and agenda setting in the European Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 99-134, December.
- Buiter, Willem H, 2003. "Two Naked Emperors? Concerns about the Stability and Growth Pact and Second Thoughts About Central Bank Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Moravcsik, 2002. "Reassessing Legitimacy in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 603-624, November.
- Schimmelfennig, Frank, 2001. "The Community Trap: Liberal Norms, Rhetorical Action, and the Eastern Enlargement of the European Union," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(01), pages 47-80, December.
- Paul Grauwe, 1996. "The economics of convergence: Towards monetary union in Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Dyson, Kenneth & Featherstone, Kevin, 1999. "The Road To Maastricht: Negotiating Economic and Monetary Union," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296386, October.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Kevin Featherstone, 2001. "The Political Dynamics of the Vincolo Esterno: the Emergence of EMU and the Challenge to the European Social Model," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0015, Queens University Belfast.
- Schmidt, Vivien A., 2001. "Europeanization and the Mechanics of Economic Policy Adjustment," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 5, 06.