This entry is not rated
Rate this entry
Rate this entry
Economic Policy and Policy-Making in the European Union
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Vasileios Bougioukos . It was first published on 2012-12-11 14:30:51 and last updated on 2012-12-15 17:32:01.
Most relevant JEL codes
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy-Making and Implementation
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-EEC (European Economics)
Most relevant research
- Galí, Jordi & Perotti, Roberto, 2003.
"Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3933, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Grauwe, 2009. "The Euro at ten: achievements and challenges," Empirica, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 5-20, February.
- Willem F. Duisenberg, 1999. "Economic and monetary union in Europe : the challenges ahead," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-194.
- Christoph M. Schmidt, 2007.
"Policy Evaluation and Economic Policy Advice,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0001, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2002. "Is there a role for discretionary fiscal policy?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 109-150.
- Buiter, Willem H, 2000. "Optimal Currency Areas: Why Does The Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Simon Hix, 1995. "Parties at the European Level and the Legitimacy of EU Socio-Economic Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 527-554, December.
- Hein Roelfsema, 2004. "Legislative Bargaining and Lobbying in the European Union," Working Papers 04-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lucas Papademos, 2006. "Policy-making in EMU: strategies, rules and discretion," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 25-38, 01.
- Cukierman, A., 2000. "Accountability, Credibility, Transparency and Stabilization Policy in the Eurosystem," Papers 2000-4, Tel Aviv.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & RÛisÌn O'Sullivan, 2003. "The European Central Bank and the Federal Reserve," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 30-43.
- Levine, Paul, 1993. "Fiscal Policy Co-ordination under EMU and the Choice of Monetary Instrument," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(0), pages 1-12, Suppl..
- Eijffinger, Sylvester & Haan, Jakob de, 2000. "European Monetary and Fiscal Policy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776161.