This entry's rating: 1/5 (1 ratings)
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
The economy system as a living organism
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Yuri Fyodar Maksimenko Sr.. It was first published on 2013-04-08 09:27:53 and last updated on 2017-04-30 07:26:24.
Introduction by the editorEconomics is an obscure notion. For many people it is just a money game and there is a lot of various kinds of the game which seem to engulf all aspects of our life. But behind these games there are physical and spiritual processes which implement the real goals of the games and astonish people with unexpected outcomes manifesting the existence of a phantom system which in reality is an unconceivable and holistic living organism. It's a matter of fact that people strive to be happy but their efforts result in overwhelming sufferings. The people search and find the ways to minimize sufferings but the economy replies to their doings with new sufferings. It appears that the economy obeys its own laws and pursues its own goals. It lives a life of its own according to some law. And the science has to answer the question: "What is the law that governs the economy?".
Most relevant link for this topichttp://nonmon.esy.es/Philos.html
Most relevant JEL codes
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Constantin Popescu & Alexandru Taşnadi, 2010. "Regarding "Tragic Economic Optimum" From Holistic Perspective," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 43-52, December.
- Marmefelt, Thomas, 2009. "Human knowledge, rules, and the spontaneous evolution of society in the social thought of Darwin, Hayek, and Boulding," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 62-74, July.
- Yoshiaki Jinnai, 2011. "Rethinking the relationship of accounting to labour and capital," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 373-386.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2006. "Towards Sustainable Future by Transition to the Next Level Civilisation," Post-Print hal-00008993, HAL.
- Constantin Popescu & Alexandru Tasnadi, 2010. "Using The ”Twin Triads” In Interpretation Of Economic Behavior," Business&Leadership, Scientific Society of Management from Romania, vol. 3(1), pages 7-29, March.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2006. "Universal Dynamic Complexity as the Basis for Theoretic Ecology and Unified Civilisation Transition to Creative Global Sustainability," Working Papers halshs-00068142, HAL.
- Jan Truneček, 2008. "Global Paradigm of a Managerial System on the Principle of Living Organisms [Globální paradigma pro projektování systémů řízení organizací na principech chování živých organismů]," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2008(3), pages 92-102.
- Yury Maksimenko, 2000. "The control of economy and religions," Non-monetary economics 0007, Maksimenko Yu.F..
- Yuri Maksimenko, 1998. "Economic way of Russia (non-monetary analysis)," Non-monetary economics 0003, Maksimenko Yu.F..
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2009. "A Scientific Classification of Volatility Models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2009-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "How Economists Can Get Alife: Abbreviated Version," Computational Economics 9501001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 1998.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "The One Savior Paradigm," MPRA Paper 17544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14416, University Library of Munich, Germany.