This entry's rating: 1/5 (1 ratings)
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Economics of FDI
- Exchange Rate Economics
- International Migration
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Ilhan Ozturk . It was first published on 2013-01-20 09:54:24 and last updated on 2013-01-20 10:12:12.
Most relevant link for this topichttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_economics
Most relevant JEL codes
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Soyoung Kim & Nouriel Roubini, 2004. "Twin Deficit or Twin Divergence? Fiscal Policy, Current Account, and Real Exchange Rate in the US," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 271, Econometric Society.
- Acaravci, Ali & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment, Export and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from New EU Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 52-67, June.
- Ayhan Kose, M. & Otrok, Christopher & Whiteman, Charles H., 2008. "Understanding the evolution of world business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 110-130, May.
- Blalock, Garrick & Gertler, Paul J., 2008. "Welfare gains from Foreign Direct Investment through technology transfer to local suppliers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 402-421, March.
- Ozturk, 2006. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Literature Survey," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 85-102.
- Jonathan E. Haskel & Sonia C. Pereira & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2007. "Does Inward Foreign Direct Investment Boost the Productivity of Domestic Firms?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 482-496, August.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik, 2004. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Increase the Productivity of Domestic Firms? In Search of Spillovers Through Backward Linkages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 605-627, June.
- Arribas, Iván & Pérez, Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2006. "Measuring International Economic Integration: Theory and Evidence of Globalization," MPRA Paper 16010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2003. "Vertical Integration and Distance to Frontier," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 630-638, 04/05.
- Ching-Chong Lai, 2005. "The Development of International Finance Theories: A Survey," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 1(2), pages 105-118, July.
- Okawa, Yohei & van Wincoop, Eric, 2012. "Gravity in International Finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 205-215.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Fratzscher, Marcel & Müller, Gernot J., 2005. "Productivity shocks, budget deficits and the current account," Working Paper Series 0509, European Central Bank.
- Ghosh Madanmohan & Syntetos Peter & Wang Weimin, 2012. "Impact of FDI Restrictions on Inward FDI in OECD Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Ozturk, I., 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment – Growht Nexus: A Review of The Recent Literature," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(2), pages 79-98.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 2003. "Human Capital and Inward FDI," EIJS Working Paper Series 167, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Dierk Herzer, Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and health in developed economies: a panel cointegration analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1756, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu & Ilhan Ozturk, 2010. "Sustainability of current account for Latin America and Caribbean countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(8), pages 781-785.
- Hacker, Scott & Kim, Hyunjoo & Månsson, Kristofer, 2010. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates and Interest Rate Differentials: a Wavelet Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 217, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Berinde Mihai, 2009. "Economic- Financial Crisis In The National And International Context," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 71-75, May.