This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Heather Wendy Brown. It was first published on 2017-12-05 04:40:03 and last updated on 2018-03-09 09:20:52.
Introduction by the editorThis section will include a wide range of papers related to health economics that can be used by teachers and students interested in the topic area.
Most relevant JEL codes
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-HEA (Health Economics)
Most relevant research
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Catia Nicodemo & Stuart Redding, 2017.
"The effect of changing the number of elective hospital admissions on the levels of emergency provision,"
Economics Working Papers
1582, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sergi Jimenez-Martin & Catia Nicodemo & Stuart Redding, 2017. "The effect of changing the number of elective hospital admissions on the levels of emergency provision," Working Papers 2017-12, FEDEA.
- Robert John KOLESAR & Martine AUDIBERT, 2017. "Post-neonatal Mortality Impacts Following Grants from the Gavi Vaccine Alliance: An Econometric Analysis from 2000 to 2014," Working Papers 201707, CERDI.
- Axel C. Mühlbacher & John F. P. Bridges & Susanne Bethge & Ch.-Markos Dintsios & Anja Schwalm & Andreas Gerber-Grote & Matthias Nübling, 2017. "Preferences for antiviral therapy of chronic hepatitis C: a discrete choice experiment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(2), pages 155-165, March.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017.
"Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II,"
NBER Working Papers
23017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2018. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1360-1446, December.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," Working Papers 2017-082, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & Gina A. Livermore, 2016. "Gaps in Timely Access to Care Among Workers by Disability Status," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d7d8d56b04294c59b4a1a62e7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Xiao Zhang & Jia Pu, 2016. "E-Cigarette Use Among US Adolescents: Secondhand Smoke at Home Matters," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8e28fdbf1d0c4f208bf69b320, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Marsha R. Gold, 2016. "Critical Challenges in Making Health Services Research Relevant to Decision Makers," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7d32fa36c433469695dd261b3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), 2016. "Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1.
- Eileen Appelbaum & Ruth Mikman, 2016. "No Big Deal: The Impact of New York City’s Paid Sick Days Law on Employers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Braakmann, Nils & Gonzalo-Almorox, Eduardo & Wildman, John, 2017. "The effect of house prices on the long-term care market: Evidence from England," MPRA Paper 81987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:3:p:50000000000047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2017.
"How we fall apart: Similarities of human aging in 10 European countries,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
301, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ana Lucia Abeliansky & Holger Strulik, 2018. "How We Fall Apart: Similarities of Human Aging in 10 European Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(1), pages 341-359, February.
- Howley, P.; Boyce, C.;, 2017. "Not for everyone: Personality, mental health, and the use of online social networks," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Osea Giuntella & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2017.
"The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times,"
XREAP2017-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Osea Giuntella & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2015. "The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times," Economics Papers 2015-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Giuntella, Osea & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2015. "The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times," IZA Discussion Papers 9351, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Rossouw & Teresa Bago d'Uva & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2017. "Poor Health Reporting? Using Vignettes to Recover the Health Gradient by Wealth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-031/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017.
"Sources of health financing and health outcomes: A panel data analysis,"
Economics and Statistics Working Papers
13-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2018. "Sources of health financing and health outcomes: A panel data analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(12), pages 1996-2015, December.
- Borra, Cristina & Pons-Pons, Jeronia & Vilar-Rodriguez, Margarita, 2017. "Austerity, health care provision, and health outcomes in Spain," MPRA Paper 79736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laliotis, Ioannis & Stavropoulou, Charitini, 2017.
"Crises and mortality: Does the level of unemployment matter?,"
77873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laliotis, Ioannis & Stavropoulou, Charitini, 2018. "Crises and mortality: Does the level of unemployment matter?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 214(C), pages 99-109.
- David McDaid & Emily Hewlett & A-La Park, 2017. "Understanding effective approaches to promoting mental health and preventing mental illness," OECD Health Working Papers 97, OECD Publishing.
- Kristopher J. Hult, 2017. "Measuring the Potential Health Impact of Personalized Medicine: Evidence from MS Treatments," NBER Working Papers 23900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.