This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Richard S.J. Tol. It was first published on 2012-12-09 12:57:34 and last updated on 2017-08-10 07:43:36.
Most relevant JEL codes
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-ENV (Environmental Economics)
Most relevant research
- Edmonds, Jae & Reilly, John, 1983. "A long-term global energy- economic model of carbon dioxide release from fossil fuel use," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 74-88, April.
- Nebojša Nakićenović & Nadejda Victor & Tsuneyuki Morita, 1998. "Emissions Scenarios Database and Review of Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 95-131, December.
- Mort Webster & Andrei Sokolov & John Reilly & Chris Forest & Sergey Paltsev & Adam Schlosser & Chien Wang & David Kicklighter & Marcus Sarofim & Jerry Melillo & Ronald Prinn & Henry Jacoby, 2012. "Analysis of climate policy targets under uncertainty," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 569-583, June.
- Toth, Ferenc L. & Rogner, Hans-Holger, 2006. "Oil and nuclear power: Past, present, and future," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Detlef Vuuren & Jae Edmonds & Mikiko Kainuma & Keywan Riahi & Allison Thomson & Kathy Hibbard & George Hurtt & Tom Kram & Volker Krey & Jean-Francois Lamarque & Toshihiko Masui & Malte Meinshausen & N, 2011. "The representative concentration pathways: an overview," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 5-31, November.
- Ward, James D. & Mohr, Steve H. & Myers, Baden R. & Nel, Willem P., 2012. "High estimates of supply constrained emissions scenarios for long-term climate risk assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 598-604.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2007.
"Carbon dioxide emission scenarios for the USA,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5310-5326, November.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the Usa," Working Papers 2006.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios For The Usa," Working Papers FNU-101, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2006.
- Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Carbon Dioxide Emission Scenarios for the USA," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12046, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- G. Hurtt & L. Chini & S. Frolking & R. Betts & J. Feddema & G. Fischer & J. Fisk & K. Hibbard & R. Houghton & A. Janetos & C. Jones & G. Kindermann & T. Kinoshita & Kees Klein Goldewijk & K. Riahi & E, 2011. "Harmonization of land-use scenarios for the period 1500–2100: 600 years of global gridded annual land-use transitions, wood harvest, and resulting secondary lands," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 117-161, November.
- Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 365-380.
- Stuart Gaffin, 1998. "World Population Projections for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Scenarios," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 133-170, December.