This entry's rating: 4/5 (1 ratings)
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Ranking in Economics
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- Ranking Methodology
- Ranking Economists
- Ranking Institutions
- Ranking Journals
- Ranking Articles and Papers
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2012-11-25 16:30:51 and last updated on 2012-11-26 19:15:51.
Introduction by the editorWhile this is the first entry that has been created in the RePEc Biblio, this is not because rankings are the most pressing topic in the profession, far from that. It is simply that I had already the relevant literature handy to create an example.
Most relevant link for this topichttp://ideas.repec.org/top/
Most relevant JEL codes
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-SOG (Sociology of Economics)
Most relevant research
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007.
"Academic Rankings with RePEc,"
2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Academic Rankings with RePEc," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 249-249, December.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Academic rankings with RePEc," Working Papers 2012-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- J. Peter Neary & James A. Mirrlees & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Evaluating Economics Research in Europe: An Introduction," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1239-1249, December.
- Kostas Axarloglou & Vasilis Theoharakis, 2003. "Diversity in Economics: An Analysis of Journal Quality Perceptions," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1402-1423, December.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Finifter, 1990. "Multivariate Citations Functions and Journal Rankings," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 151-158, Apr-Jun.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, 02.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2004. "Statistical variability of top ranking economics journals impact," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(15), pages 945-948.
- Kodrzycki Yolanda K. & Yu Pingkang, 2006. "New Approaches to Ranking Economics Journals," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Francesc Pujol, 2006.
"Ranking Journals Following a Matching Model Approach. An Application to Public Economics Journals,"
Faculty Working Papers
12/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Francesc Pujol, 2008. "Ranking Journals Following a Matching Model Approach: An Application to Public Economics Journals," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 55-76, 02.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004.
"The Measurment of Intellectual Influence,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, 05.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Refined (Successive) H-Indices: An Application To Economics In The Republic Of Ireland," Working Papers FNU-130, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2007.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007.
"How Should Research Performance be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists,"
Working Paper Series
712, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Nov 2007.
- Magnus Henrekson & Daniel Waldenström, 2011. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study Of Swedish Economists," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(6), pages 1139-1156, December.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert Hofmeister & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2008. "Das Handelsblatt Ökonomen-Ranking 2007: Eine kritische Beurteilung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 254-266, 08.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Shapley Values for Assessing Research Production and Impact of Schools and Scholars," Papers WP370, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "A Hirsch Measure for the Quality of Research Supervision, and an Illustration with Trade Economists," Papers WP224, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).