This entry's rating: 4/5 (1 ratings)
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2012-11-30 21:07:27 and last updated on 2015-01-17 22:26:55.
Most relevant JEL codes
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
NEP-SOG (Sociology of Economics)
Most relevant research
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007.
"Academic Rankings with RePEc,"
2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Pedro Cosme Costa Vieira, 2004. "Statistical variability of top ranking economics journals impact," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(15), pages 945-948.
- Francesc Pujol, .
"Ranking Journals Following a Matching Model Approach. An Application to Public Economics Journals,"
Faculty Working Papers
12/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Francesc Pujol, 2008. "Ranking Journals Following a Matching Model Approach: An Application to Public Economics Journals," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(1), pages 55-76, 02.
- Joseph Macri & Dipendra Sinha, 2006. "Rankings Methodology for International Comparisons of Institutions and Individuals: an Application to Economics in Australia and New Zealand," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 111-156, 02.
- Kodrzycki Yolanda K. & Yu Pingkang, 2006. "New Approaches to Ranking Economics Journals," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, August.
- Robert Brooks, 2005. "Ranking economics research output by Econbase downloads: a comparison to publication based measures," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 75-78, March.
- Robert B. Archibald & David H. Finifter, 1990. "Multivariate Citations Functions and Journal Rankings," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 151-158, Apr-Jun.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(3), pages 963-977, 05.
- Ignacio Palacios-Huerta & Oscar Volij, 2002. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence," Economic theory and game theory 015, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2004. "The Measurment of Intellectual Influence," Staff General Research Papers 10797, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007.
"How Should Research Performance be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists,"
Working Paper Series
712, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Nov 2007.
- Magnus Henrekson & Daniel Waldenström, 2011. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study Of Swedish Economists," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(6), pages 1139-1156, December.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Robert Hofmeister & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2008. "Das Handelsblatt Ökonomen-Ranking 2007: Eine kritische Beurteilung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 254-266, 08.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Measuring catch-up growth in malnourished populations," Working Paper Series 6013, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Valentino Dardanoni & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Ranking Scientific Journals via Latent Class Models for Polytomous Item Response," EIEF Working Papers Series 1313, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.