This entry's rating: 2/5 (1 ratings)
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Exchange Rate Economics
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Ilhan Ozturk . It was first published on 2013-01-20 14:36:06 and last updated on 2013-01-20 14:36:06.
Most relevant link for this topichttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_rate
Most relevant JEL codes
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Montiel, Peter J. & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Real exchange rates, saving and growth : is there a link ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4636, The World Bank.
- Jocelyn Horne, 2004. "Eight conjectures about exchange rates," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(6), pages 524-548, October.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Analysis of exchange-rate regime effect on growth: theoretical channels and empirical evidence with panel data," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-49, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Kwanho Shin, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Economic Linkages," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 1-23.
- Razmi, Arslan & Rapetti, Martin & Skott, Peter, 2012. "The real exchange rate and economic development," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 151-169.
- J. Fackler & L. Filer, 2004. "Exchange Rate Targeting and Economic Stabilization," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 565, Econometric Society.
- Josip Tica, 2006. "Exchange Rate Economics in Transition Economies," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 9(2), pages 155-170, November.
- Byung-Joo Lee, 2004. "Economic Fundamentals on Exchange Rates under Different Exchange Rate Regimes:," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 765, Econometric Society.
- Mark P. Taylor & Ronald MacDonald, 1991. "Exchange Rate Economics: A Survey," IMF Working Papers 91/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," PSE Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- Ozturk, 2006. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Trade: A Literature Survey," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(1), pages 85-102.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2009. "Exchange-rate regime and economic growth: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- John Williamson, 2009. "Exchange Rate Economics," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 123-146, February.
- Tsen, Wong Hock, 2011. "The real exchange rate determination: An empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 800-811, October.
- Yihui Lan, 2002. "Aspects of Exchange Rate Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 02-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Patrick Plane & Tidiane Kinda, 2011. "Capital Flows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 11/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Sarath Rajapatirana, 2003. "Capital Inflows and the Real Exchange Rate: A Comparative Study of Asia and Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 613-637, 04.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2000. "Capital Flows, Real Exchange Rates, and Capital Controls: Some Latin American Experiences," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Flows and the Emerging Economies: Theory, Evidence, and Controversies, pages 197-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1995. "A Survey of Academic Literature on Controls over International Capital Transactions," NBER Working Papers 5352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dooley, Michael P, 2000. "A Model of Crises in Emerging Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 256-72, January.