This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Allocation and rationing
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-12-26 03:10:25 and last updated on 2021-03-23 03:10:33.
Most relevant research
- Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2020.
"Fair Allocation of Vaccines, Ventilators and Antiviral Treatments: Leaving No Ethical Value Behind in Health Care Rationing,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
1015, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2020. "Fair Allocation of Vaccines, Ventilators and Antiviral Treatments: Leaving No Ethical Value Behind in Health Care Rationing," Papers 2008.00374, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Richard M Wood & Christopher J McWilliams & Matthew J Thomas & Christopher P Bourdeaux & Christos Vasilakis, 2020. "COVID-19 scenario modelling for the mitigation of capacity-dependent deaths in intensive care," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 315-324, September.
- Towse, A. & Firth, I., 2020. "How Should the World Pay for a COVID-19 Vaccine?," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 002287, January.
- Pedro Plans-Rubió, 2020. "The Cost Effectiveness of Stockpiling Drugs, Vaccines and Other Health Resources for Pandemic Preparedness," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 393-395, September.
- Wesley Buckwalter & Andrew Peterson, 2020. "Public attitudes toward allocating scarce resources in the COVID-19 pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Babus, Ana & Das, Sanmay & Lee, SangMok, 2020. "The Optimal Allocation of Covid-19 Vaccines," CEPR Discussion Papers 15329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vogler, Sabine & Fischer, Stefan, 2020. "How to address medicines shortages: Findings from a cross-sectional study of 24 countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(12), pages 1287-1296.
- Toru Kitagawa & Guanyi Wang, 2020. "Who Should Get Vaccinated? Individualized Allocation of Vaccines Over SIR Network," Papers 2012.04055, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2020.
- Laurence S. J. Roope & John Buckell & Frauke Becker & Paolo Candio & Mara Violato & Jody L. Sindelar & Adrian Barnett & Raymond Duch & Philip M. Clarke, 2020. "How Should a Safe and Effective COVID-19 Vaccine be Allocated? Health Economists Need to be Ready to Take the Baton," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 557-561, December.
- Jonathan H. Cantor & Neeraj Sood & Dena Bravata & Megan Pera & Christopher M. Whaley, 2020. "The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic and Policy Response on Health Care Utilization: Evidence from County-level Medical Claims and Cellphone data," NBER Working Papers 28131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas Lacasa & Robert Challen & Ellen Brooks-Pollock & Leon Danon, 2020. "A flexible method for optimising sharing of healthcare resources and demand in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Berta, Paolo & Lovaglio, Pietro Giorgio & Paruolo, Paolo & Verzillo, Stefano, 2020.
"Real Time Forecasting of Covid-19 Intensive Care Units demand,"
2020-08, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Berta, P. & Lovaglio, P.G. & Paruolo, P. & Verzillo, S., 2020. "Real Time Forecasting of Covid-19 Intensive Care Units demand," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 20/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Laura Matrajt & M Elizabeth Halloran & Ira M Longini Jr, 2013. "Optimal Vaccine Allocation for the Early Mitigation of Pandemic Influenza," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Alistair Munro, 2020. "Is the Price System or Rationing More Effective in Getting a Mask to Those Who Need It Most?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 76(4), pages 655-663, August.
- Karen Huang & Regan M. Bernhard & Netta Barak-Corren & Max Bazerman & Joshua D. Greene, 2021. "Veil-of-ignorance reasoning mitigates self-serving bias in resource allocation during the COVID-19 crisis," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 16(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Franziska Brendel & Lisa Einhaus & Franziska Then, 2021. "Resource scarcity and prioritization decisions in medical care: A lab experiment with heterogeneous patient types," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 470-477, February.
- Susan Martonosi & Banafsheh Behzad & Kayla Cummings, 2020. "Pricing the COVID-19 Vaccine: A Mathematical Approach," Papers 2101.03234, arXiv.org.
- Joshua R. Goldstein & Thomas Cassidy & Kenneth W. Wachter, 2021. "Vaccinating the oldest against COVID-19 saves both the most lives and most years of life," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 118(11), pages 2026322118-, March.