This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-04-06 18:45:16 and last updated on 2020-12-29 22:34:51.
Most relevant JEL codes
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Bill Dupor, 2020. "The Efficacy of Enhanced Unemployment Benefits during a Pandemic," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 28(1), March.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro, 2020. "Fiscal Policy during a Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Dec 2020.
- Bill Dupor, 2020. "Possible Fiscal Policies for Rare, Unanticipated, and Severe Viral Outbreaks," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 6, March.
- Sylvain Leduc & Zheng Liu, 2020. "The Uncertainty Channel of the Coronavirus," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, vol. 2020(07), pages 1-05, March.
- Luca Fornaro & Martin Wolf, 2020.
"Covid-19 Coronavirus and Macroeconomic Policy,"
1168, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fornaro, Luca & Wolf, Martin, 2020. "Covid-19 Coronavirus and Macroeconomic Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 14529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Fornaro & Martin Wolf, 2020. "Covid-19 coronavirus and macroeconomic policy," Economics Working Papers 1713, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alexander Williams, 2020. "Stabilizing State and Local Budgets through the Pandemic and Beyond," Economics Policy Note Archive 20-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Boot, Arnoud W. A. & Carletti, Elena & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Pelizzon, Loriana & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2020. "Corona and financial stability 3.0: Try equity - risk sharing for companies, large and small," SAFE Policy Letters 81, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Hüther, Michael & Grömling, Michael & Beznoska, Martin & Demary, Markus, 2020. "Corona crisis: Liquidity takes priority," IW-Kurzberichte 21/2020, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Alicia García Herrero, 2020. "The Pandemic Requires a Coordinated Global Economic Response," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 55(2), pages 66-67, March.
- James H. Stock, 2020. "Data Gaps and the Policy Response to the Novel Coronavirus," NBER Working Papers 26902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2020. "Do’s and Don’ts of Trade Policy in the Response to COVID-19," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33516, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2020. "Managing Risk and Facilitating Trade in the COVID-19 Pandemic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33515, The World Bank.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2020. "A TIP Against the COVID-19 Pandemic," IMF Working Papers 2020/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nitzan Tzur-Ilan, 2020. "The Determinants of Fiscal and Monetary Policies During the Covid-19 Crisis," NBER Working Papers 27461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loïc Berger & Nicolas Berger & Valentina Bosetti & Itzhak Gilboa & Lars Peter Hansen & Christopher Jarvis & Massimo Marinacci & Richard D. Smith, 2020. "Uncertainty and decision-making during a crisis: How to make policy decisions in the COVID-19 context?," Working Papers 666, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Serikbayeva, Balzhan & Abdulla, Kanat & Oskenbayev, Yessengali, 2020. "State capacity in responding to COVID-19," MPRA Paper 101511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Yavuz Arslan & Gong Cheng & Richhild Moessner, 2020. "The fiscal response to the Covid-19 crisis in advanced and emerging market economies," BIS Bulletins 23, Bank for International Settlements.
- Paul Gomme, 2020.
"Labor Market and Fiscal Policy During and After the Coronavirus,"
Cahiers de recherche
12-2020, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Paul Gomme, 2020. "Labor Market and Fiscal Policy During and After the Coronavirus," CIRANO Working Papers 2020s-27, CIRANO.
- Paul Gomme, 2020. "Labor Market and Fiscal Policy During and After the Coronavirus," CIRANO Papers 2020pe-10, CIRANO.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Borra, Cristina & Rivera Garrido, Noelia & Sevilla, Almudena, 2020. "Timing is Everything when Fighting a Pandemic: COVID-19 Mortality in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 13316, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adriano A. Rampini, 2020. "Sequential Lifting of COVID-19 Interventions with Population Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 27063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.