This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- Employment and Work
- Stock market
- Socioeconomic status
- Finance and credit
- Production and supply
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-04-06 17:50:55 and last updated on 2020-08-17 03:45:58.
Most relevant JEL codes
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
Most relevant NEP reportsNEP reports are email or RSS notifications about new research in selected fields. Subscriptions are free.
Most relevant research
- Warwick McKibbin & Roshen Fernando, 2020. "The global macroeconomic impacts of COVID-19: Seven scenarios," CAMA Working Papers 2020-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hiroyasu Inoue & Yasuyuki Todo, 2020. "The propagation of the economic impact through supply chains: The case of a mega-city lockdown against the spread of COVID-19," Papers 2003.14002, arXiv.org.
- Ivanov, Stanislav & Webster, Craig & Stoilova, Elitza & Slobodskoy, Daniel, 2020. "Biosecurity, automation technologies and economic resilience of travel, tourism and hospitality companies," SocArXiv 2hx6f, Center for Open Science.
- Majdouline Mhalla, 2020. "The Impact of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Global Oil and Aviation Markets," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(2), pages 96-104, June.
- Alessandro Sforza & Marina Steininger, 2020. "Globalization in the Time of COVID-19," CESifo Working Paper Series 8184, CESifo.
- Elie Gerschel & Alejandra Martinez & Isabelle Mejean, 2020.
"Propagation of shocks in global value chains: the coronavirus case,"
- Elie Gerschel & Alejandra Martinez & Isabelle Mejean, 2020. "Propagation of shocks in global value chains: the coronavirus case," Institut des Politiques Publiques halshs-02515364, HAL.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2020. "Grandpa, grandpa, tell me the one about Bitcoin being a safe haven: Evidence from the COVID-19 pandemics," Papers 2004.00047, arXiv.org.
- Gerald Gracius Y. Pascua, 2020. "Trade Shocks and Philippine Rice Imports Amidst SARS-CoV-2," Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University, Working Paper Series 202004, Department of Economics, Ateneo de Manila University.
- Titan Alon & Matthias Doepke & Jane Olmstead-Rumsey & Michèle Tertilt, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Gender Equality," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_163, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Tsutomu Watanabe, 2020. "The Responses of Consumption and Prices in Japan to the COVID-19 Crisis and the Tohoku Earthquake," Working Papers on Central Bank Communication 020, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabian Stephany & Niklas Stoehr & Philipp Darius & Leonie Neuhauser & Ole Teutloff & Fabian Braesemann, 2020. "The CoRisk-Index: A data-mining approach to identify industry-specific risk assessments related to COVID-19 in real-time," Papers 2003.12432, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Andrew Atkeson, 2020. "What Will be the Economic Impact of COVID-19 in the US? Rough Estimates of Disease Scenarios," Staff Report 595, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursua & Joanna Weng, 2020. "The Coronavirus and the Great Influenza Epidemic - Lessons from the "Spanish Flu" for the Coronavirus's Potential Effects on Mortality and Economic Activity," CESifo Working Paper Series 8166, CESifo.
- Matthew Famiglietti & Fernando Leibovici, 2020. "COVID-19’s Shock on Firms’ Liquidity and Bankruptcy: Evidence from the Great Recession," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 7, March.
- Marcello Basili & Antonio Nicita, 2020. "The Covid-19/SARS CoV-2 pandemic outbreak and the risk of institutional failures," Department of Economics University of Siena 823, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sophia Chen & Deniz O Igan & Nicola Pierri & Andrea F Presbitero, 2020. "Tracking the Economic Impact of COVID-19 and Mitigation Policies in Europe and the United States," IMF Working Papers 20/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Geert Bekaert & Eric Engstrom & Andrey Ermolov, 2020. "Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply Effects of COVID-19: A Real-time Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2020.
"The Cost of the COVID-19 Crisis: Lockdowns, Macroeconomic Expectations, and Consumer Spending,"
2020-60, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2020. "The Cost of the COVID-19 Crisis: Lockdowns, Macroeconomic Expectations, and Consumer Spending," CESifo Working Paper Series 8292, CESifo.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Weber, Michael, 2020. "The Cost of the COVID-19 Crisis: Lockdowns, Macroeconomic Expectations, and Consumer Spending," IZA Discussion Papers 13224, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2020. "The Cost of the Covid-19 Crisis: Lockdowns, Macroeconomic Expectations, and Consumer Spending," NBER Working Papers 27141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.