This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 03:18:21 and last updated on 2020-07-20 23:17:33.
Most relevant research
- Durante, Ruben & Guiso, Luigi & Gulino, Giorgio, 2020.
"Asocial Capital: Civic Culture and Social Distancing during COVID-19,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruben Durante & Luigi Guiso & Giorgio Gulino, 2020. "Asocial Capital: Civic Culture and Social Distancing during COVID-19," Working Papers 1181, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ruben Durante & Luigi Guiso & Giorgio Gulino, 2020. "Asocial Capital: Civic Culture and Social Distancing during COVID-19," EIEF Working Papers Series 2012, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2020.
- Ruben Durante & Luigi Guiso & Giorgio Gulino, 2020. "Asocial capital: Civic culture and social distancing during COVID-19," Economics Working Papers 1723, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Eichengreen, Barry & Saka, Orkun, 2020. "Revenge of the Experts: Will COVID-19 Renew or Diminish Public Trust in Science?," SocArXiv 5ym9n, Center for Open Science.
- Armenak Antinyan & Thomas Bassetti & Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi, 2020. "Trust in the Healthcare System and COVID-19 Treatment in the Developing World. Survey and Experimental Evidence from Armenia," Working Papers 2020:10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Giray Gozgor, 2020. "Global Evidence on the Determinants of Public Trust in Governments during the COVID-19," CESifo Working Paper Series 8313, CESifo.
- Battiston, Pietro & Kashyap, Ridhi & Rotondi, Valentina, 2020.
"Trust in science and experts during the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy,"
5tch8, Center for Open Science.
- Battiston, Pietro & Kashyap, Ridhi & Rotondi, Valentina, 2020. "Trust in science and experts during the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy," OSF Preprints twuhj, Center for Open Science.
- Brodeur, Abel & Grigoryeva, Idaliya & Kattan, Lamis, 2020. "Stay-at-Home Orders, Social Distancing and Trust," GLO Discussion Paper Series 553, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Khemani,Stuti, 2020. "An Opportunity to Build Legitimacy and Trust in Public Institutions in the Time of COVID-19," Research and Policy Briefs 148256, The World Bank.
- Alessandro Lovari, 2020. "Spreading (Dis)Trust: Covid-19 Misinformation and Government Intervention in Italy," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 8(2), pages 458-461.
- Olivier BARGAIN & Ulugbek AMINJONOV, 2020. "Trust and Compliance to Public Health Policies in Times of COVID-19," Bordeaux Economics Working Papers 2020-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Tilman Brück & Neil T. N. Ferguson & Patricia Justino & Wolfgang Stojetz, 2020. "Trust in the time of corona," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-82, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eva-Maria Egger & Sam Jones & Patricia Justino & Ivan Manhique & Ricardo Santos, 2020. "Africa's lockdown dilemma: High poverty and low trust," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-76, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abel, Martin & Brown, Willa, 2020. "Prosocial Behavior in the Time of COVID-19: The Effect of Private and Public Role Models," IZA Discussion Papers 13207, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dincer, Oguzhan & Gillanders, Robert, 2020. "Shelter in Place? Depends on the Place: Corruption and Social Distancing in American States," MPRA Paper 100746, University Library of Munich, Germany.