This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Information and misinformation
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 02:47:11 and last updated on 2020-09-02 19:05:07.
Most relevant research
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Rao, Akaash & Roth, Christopher & Yanagizawa-Drott, David, 2020. "Misinformation during a Pandemic," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1274, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ash, Elliott & Galletta, Sergio & Hangartner, Dominik & Margalit, Yotam & Pinna, Matteo, 2020. "The Effect of Fox News on Health Behavior During COVID-19," SocArXiv abqe5, Center for Open Science.
- Takele T. Desta & Tewodros Mulugeta, 0. "Living with COVID-19-triggered pseudoscience and conspiracies," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 0, pages 1-2.
- Janssen, Aljoscha & Shapiro, Matthew, 2020. "Does Precise Case Information Limit Precautionary Behavior? Evidence from COVID-19 in Singapore," Working Paper Series 1344, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- An Nguyen & Daniel Catalan-Matamoros, 2020. "Digital Mis/Disinformation and Public Engagment with Health and Science Controversies: Fresh Perspectives from Covid-19," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 8(2), pages 323-328.
- Alessandro Lovari, 2020. "Spreading (Dis)Trust: Covid-19 Misinformation and Government Intervention in Italy," Media and Communication, Cogitatio Press, vol. 8(2), pages 458-461.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber, 2020. "Does Policy Communication During Covid Work?," NBER Working Papers 27384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Aakaash Rao & Christopher P. Roth & David H. Yanagizawa-Drott, 2020. "Misinformation During a Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 27417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Michael Weber & Michael Weber, 2020. "Does Policy Communication During COVID Work?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8369, CESifo.
- Vadim S. Balashov & Yuxing Yan & Xiaodi Zhu, 2020. "Are Less Developed Countries More Likely to Manipulate Data During Pandemics? Evidence from Newcomb-Benford Law," Papers 2007.14841, arXiv.org.
- Caulfield, Timothy, 2020. "Does Debunking Work? Correcting COVID-19 Misinformation on Social Media," OSF Preprints 5uy2f, Center for Open Science.
- Arina Anis Azlan & Mohammad Rezal Hamzah & Tham Jen Sern & Suffian Hadi Ayub & Emma Mohamad, 2020. "Public knowledge, attitudes and practices towards COVID-19: A cross-sectional study in Malaysia," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Falco, Paolo & Zaccagni, Sarah, 2020. "Promoting social distancing in a pandemic: Beyond the good intentions," OSF Preprints a2nys, Center for Open Science.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Marcella Alsan & Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Abhijit Chowdhury & Esther Duflo & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Benjamin A. Olken, 2020. "Messages on COVID-19 Prevention in India Increased Symptoms Reporting and Adherence to Preventive Behaviors Among 25 Million Recipients with Similar Effects on Non-recipient Members of Their Communiti," NBER Working Papers 27496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukas Buchheim & Carla Krolage & Sebastian Link, 2020.
"Sudden Stop: When Did Firms Anticipate the Potential Consequences of COVID-19?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Buchheim, Lukas & Krolage, Carla & Link, Sebastian, 2020. "Sudden Stop: When Did Firms Anticipate the Potential Consequences of COVID-19?," IZA Discussion Papers 13457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ajzenman, N. & Cavalcanti, T. & Da Mata, D., 2020. "More than Words: Leaders' Speech and Risky Behavior During a Pandemic," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2034, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrey Simonov & Szymon Sacher & Jean-Pierre Dube & Shirsho Biswas, 2020. "The Persuasive Effect of Fox News: Non-Compliance with Social Distancing During the COVID-19 Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-67, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Romano, Alessandro & Sotis, Chiara & Dominioni, Goran & Guidi, Sebastián, 2020. "The scale of COVID-19 graphs affects understanding, attitudes, and policy preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106217, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.