This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-20 23:03:10 and last updated on 2020-12-29 14:23:55.
Most relevant research
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Fernando M. Martin & Juan M. Sanchez, 2020. "Seigniorage and Sovereign Default: The Response of Emerging Markets to COVID-19," Working Papers 2020-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 07 Aug 2020.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Yavuz Arslan & Gong Cheng & Richhild Moessner, 2020. "The fiscal response to the Covid-19 crisis in advanced and emerging market economies," BIS Bulletins 23, Bank for International Settlements.
- Laura Alfaro & Oscar Becerra & Marcela Eslava, 2020. "EMEs and COVID-19: Shutting Down in a World of Informal and Tiny Firms," NBER Working Papers 27360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian R. Proaño, 2020. "On the Macroeconomic and Social Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic in Latin America and the Developing World," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 55(3), pages 159-162, May.
- Berniell, Lucila & Fernandez, Daniel, 2020. "Jobs’ amenability is not enough: The role of household inputs for safe work under social distancing in Latin American cities," Research Department working papers 1585, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel P. Mihalache, 2020.
"Deadly Debt Crises: COVID-19 in Emerging Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
27275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2020. "Deadly Debt Crises: COVID-19 in Emerging Markets," Staff Report 603, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2020. "Deadly Debt Crises: COVID-19 in Emerging Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 20-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Yavuz Arslan & Mathias Drehmann & Boris Hofmann, 2020. "Central bank bond purchases in emerging market economies," BIS Bulletins 20, Bank for International Settlements.
- Delaporte, Isaure & Peña, Werner, 2020. "Working From Home Under COVID-19: Who Is Affected? Evidence From Latin American and Caribbean Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 528, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Boris Hofmann & Ilhyock Shim & Hyun Song Shin, 2020. "Emerging market economy exchange rates and local currency bond markets amid the Covid-19 pandemic," BIS Bulletins 5, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cem Çakmaklı & Selva Demiralp & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Sevcan Yesiltas & Muhammed A. Yildirim, 2020. "COVID-19 and Emerging Markets: A SIR Model, Demand Shocks and Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 27191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Fisher & Adnan Mazarei, 2020. "A possible IMF Pandemic Support Facility for emerging-market countries," Policy Briefs PB20-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gianluca Benigno & Andrew Foerster & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci, 2020. "Sudden Stops and COVID-19: Lessons from Mexico’s History," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, vol. 2020(33), pages 01-05, November.
- Shaghil Ahmed & Jasper Hoek & Steven B. Kamin & Ben Smith & Emre Yoldas, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Emerging Market Economies' Financial Conditions," FEDS Notes 2020-10-07-1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timo Daehler & Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2020. "Emerging Markets Sovereign CDS Spreads During COVID-19: Economics versus Epidemiology News," NBER Working Papers 27903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.