This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 00:36:06 and last updated on 2020-09-02 19:03:21.
Most relevant research
- Devon E McMahon & Gregory A Peters & Louise C Ivers & Esther E Freeman, 2020. "Global resource shortages during COVID-19: Bad news for low-income countries," PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(7), pages 1-3, July.
- Babar T. Shaikh & Nabeela Ali, 2020. "COVID‐19 and fiscal space for health system in Pakistan: It is time for a policy decision," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 813-817, July.
- Walter Leal Filho & Luciana Londero Brandli & Amanda Lange Salvia & Lez Rayman-Bacchus & Johannes Platje, 2020. "COVID-19 and the UN Sustainable Development Goals: Threat to Solidarity or an Opportunity?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-14, July.
- Wendy Janssens & Menno Pradhan & Richard de Groot & Estelle Sidze & Hermann Donfouet & Amanuel Abajobir, 2020. "The short-term economic effects of COVID-19 and risk-coping strategies of low-income households in Kenya: A rapid analysis using weekly financial household data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-040/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Demombynes,Gabriel, 2020. "COVID-19 Age-Mortality Curves Are Flatter in Developing Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9313, The World Bank.
- Heigermoser, Maximilian & Glauben, Thomas, 2020. "COVID-19, the oil price slump and food security in low-income countries," IAMO Policy Briefs 37e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Avenyo, Elvis K. & Francois, John Nana & Zinyemba, Tatenda P., 2020. "COVID-19, Lockdowns, and Africa’s Informal Sector: Lessons from Ghana," MERIT Working Papers 2020-028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula, 0. "Policy opportunities and challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic for economies with large informal sectors," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
- Amewu, Sena & Asante, Seth & Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2020. "The economic costs of COVID-19 in Sub-Saharan Africa: Insights from a simulation exercise for Ghana," GSSP working papers 52, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Das, Bijoy Chandra & Sutradhar, Soma Rani, 2020. "The impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Inflow of Remittances: Perspective of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 101083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andy Sumner & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez & Chris Hoy, 2020. "Precarity and the pandemic: COVID-19 and poverty incidence, intensity, and severity in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-77, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Diao, Xinshen & Mahrt, Kristi, 2020. "Assessing the impact on household incomes and poverty of declines in remittances due to COVID-19," Myanmar SSP policy notes 6, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eva-Maria Egger & Sam Jones & Patricia Justino & Ivan Manhique & Ricardo Santos, 2020. "Africa's lockdown dilemma: High poverty and low trust," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-76, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & Kunal Sen & Finn Tarp, 2020. "COVID-19: macroeconomic dimensions in the developing world," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2020-74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Titan Alon & Minki Kim & David Lagakos & Mitchell VanVuren, 2020. "How Should Policy Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic Differ in the Developing World?," NBER Working Papers 27273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2020. "Policy opportunities and challenges from the Covid-19 pandemic for economies with large informal sectors," MERIT Working Papers 2020-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Balde, Racky & Boly, Mohamed & Avenyo, Elvis, 2020. "Labour market effects of COVID-19 in sub-Saharan Africa: An informality lens from Burkina Faso, Mali and Senegal," MERIT Working Papers 2020-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Loayza,Norman V., 2020. "Costs and Trade-Offs in the Fight Against the COVID-19 Pandemic : A Developing Country Perspective," Research and Policy Briefs 148535, The World Bank.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Pennings,Steven Michael, 2020. "Macroeconomic Policy in the Time of COVID-19 : A Primer for Developing Countries," Research and Policy Briefs 147291, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A., 2020. "The COVID-19 Conundrum in the Developing World: Protecting Lives or Protecting Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 13136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).