This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 02:51:46 and last updated on 2020-07-20 19:47:03.
Most relevant research
- Costa-Filho, João & Neto, António, 2020. "Is democracy affecting the economic policy responses to COVID-19? A cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 101235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Eichengreen, Barry & Saka, Orkun, 2020. "The political scar of epidemics," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2020, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Ganslmeier, Michael & Poutvaara, Panu, 2020.
"Public Attention and Policy Responses to COVID-19 Pandemic,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13427, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cevat Giray Aksoy & Michael Ganslmeier & Panu Poutvaara, 2020. "Public Attention and Policy Responses to COVID-19 Pandemic," CESifo Working Paper Series 8409, CESifo.
- Magnus Lundgren & Mark Klamberg & Karin Sundstrom & Julia Dahlqvist, 2020. "Emergency Powers in Response to COVID-19: Policy diffusion, Democracy, and Preparedness," Papers 2007.00933, arXiv.org.
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Nathalie Monnet & Rohit Ticku, 2020. "Shutdown Policies and Worldwide Conflict," Working Papers 20-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Marco Frank & David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2020. "Electoral Turnout During States of Emergency and Effects on Incumbent Vote Share," CREMA Working Paper Series 2020-10, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Gaurav Chiplunkar & Sabyasachi Das, 2020. "Political Institutions and Policy Responses During a Crisis," Working Papers 31, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2020. "The Decline of US Power and the Future of Conflict Management after COVID," Working Papers 192008, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bertoli, Simone & Guichard, Lucas & Marchetta, Francesca, 2020. "Turnout in the Municipal Elections of March 2020 and Excess Mortality during the COVID-19 Epidemic in France," IZA Discussion Papers 13335, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- FitzRoy, Felix & Spencer, David, 2020. "Economic Policy Response to the Pandemic: From COVID-19 Emergency to Economic Democracy," IZA Policy Papers 160, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dincer, Oguzhan & Gillanders, Robert, 2020. "Shelter in Place? Depends on the Place: Corruption and Social Distancing in American States," MPRA Paper 100746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ajzenman, Nicolas & Cavalcanti, Tiago & Da Mata, Daniel, 2020. "More than Words: Leaders' Speech and Risky Behavior During a Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 14707, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gallego, J & Prem, M & Vargas, J. F, 2020.
"Corruption in the times of pandemia,"
Documentos de Trabajo
018178, Universidad del Rosario.
- Jorge Gallego & Mounu Prem & Juan F. Vargas, 2020. "Corruption in the times of Pandemia," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 018164, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Gallego, Jorge & Prem, Mounu & Vargas, Juan F., 2020. "Corruption in the Times of Pandemia," Working papers 43, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Chad D. Cotti & Bryan Engelhardt & Joshua Foster & Erik T. Nesson & Paul S. Niekamp, 2020. "The Relationship between In-Person Voting and COVID-19: Evidence from the Wisconsin Primary," NBER Working Papers 27187, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Bach & Arthur Guillouzouic & Clément Malgouyres, 2020. "Does Holding Elections during a Covid-19 Pandemic Put the Lives of Politicians at Risk?," Working Papers halshs-02895359, HAL.
- Christian A. Moser & Pierre Yared, 2020.
"Pandemic Lockdown: The Role of Government Commitment,"
NBER Working Papers
27062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moser, Christian & Yared, Pierre, 2020. "Pandemic Lockdown: The Role of Government Commitment," MPRA Paper 99804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hunt Allcott & Levi Boxell & Jacob C. Conway & Matthew Gentzkow & Michael Thaler & David Y. Yang, 2020. "Polarization and Public Health: Partisan Differences in Social Distancing during the Coronavirus Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 26946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirsten Cornelson & Boriana Miloucheva, 2020. "Political polarization, social fragmentation, and cooperation during a pandemic," Working Papers tecipa-663, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Pulejo & Pablo Querubín, 2020. "Electoral Concerns Reduce Restrictive Measures During the COVID-19 Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 27498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.