This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Trade and Globalization
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 02:27:10 and last updated on 2020-07-28 15:20:36.
Most relevant research
- Felbermayr, Gabriel (Ed.), 2020. "The world economy after the coronavirus shock: Restarting globalization?," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sebastian Benz & Frédéric Gonzales & Annabelle Mourougane, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 international travel restrictions on services-trade costs," OECD Trade Policy Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Helmold, Marc & Einmahl, Matthias & Rassmann, Klaus Joachim & Carvalho, Luciano N., 2020. "Lessons from the COVID-19 situation: Rethinking global supply chain networks and strengthening supply management in public procurement in Germany," IUBH Discussion Papers - Transport & Logistik 4/2020, IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
- Fernando Leibovici & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2020. "International Trade Policy During COVID-19," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 35, June.
- Hongzhi Gao & Monica Ren, 2020. "Overreliance on China and dynamic balancing in the shift of global value chains in response to global pandemic COVID-19: an Australian and New Zealand perspective," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 306-310, July.
- Roger Strange, 0. "The 2020 Covid-19 pandemic and global value chains," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 0, pages 1-11.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Liu, Wan-hsin, 2020. "How Taiwan and South Korea contained the spread of Covid-19 and why this matters for attracting FDI," Kiel Policy Brief 142, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mehdi Feizi & Hassan F. Gholipour, 2020.
"Globalization and Outbreak of COVID-19: An Empirical Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mehdi Feizi & Hassan F. Gholipour, 2020. "Globalization and outbreak of COVID-19: An empirical analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202018, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bonadio, Barthelemy & Huo, Zhen & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Pandalai-Nayar, Nitya, 2020. "Global Supply Chains in the Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 14766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mountford, Andrew, 2020. "Pandemics, food security and the gains from trade," MPRA Paper 100774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razin, Assaf, 2020. "DEglobalizaion and Social Safety Nets in Post-Covid-19 Era: Textbook Macroeconomic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 14776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Espitia,Alvaro & Rocha,Nadia & Ruta,Michele, 2020. "Covid-19 and Food Protectionism : The Impact of the Pandemic and Export Restrictions on World Food Markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9253, The World Bank.
- Fernando Leibovici & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2020. "International Trade of Essential Goods During a Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised May 2020.
- Frank Pisch, 2020.
"Managing Global Production: Theory and Evidence from Just-in-Time Supply Chains,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1689, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pisch, Frank, 2020. "Managing Global Production: Theory and Evidence from Just-in-Time Supply Chains," Economics Working Paper Series 2008, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020.
"Inter-country Distancing, Globalisation and the Coronavirus Pandemic,"
MERIT Working Papers
2020-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klaus F. Zimmermann & Gokhan Karabulut & Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin & Asli Cansin Doker, 2020. "Inter‐country distancing, globalisation and the coronavirus pandemic," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(6), pages 1484-1498, June.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020. "Inter-country Distancing, Globalization and the Coronavirus Pandemic," GLO Discussion Paper Series 508, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- World Bank, 2020. "Managing Risk and Facilitating Trade in the COVID-19 Pandemic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33515, The World Bank.
- Andrea Coveri & Claudio Cozza & Leopoldo Nascia & Antonello Zanfei, 0. "Supply chain contagion and the role of industrial policy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Marco Grassia & Giuseppe Mangioni & Stefano Schiavo & Silvio Traverso, 2020. "(Unintended) Consequences of export restrictions on medical goods during the Covid-19 pandemic," Papers 2007.11941, arXiv.org.