This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Trade and Globalization
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 02:27:10 and last updated on 2021-03-17 04:20:26.
Most relevant research
- Felbermayr, Gabriel (Ed.), 2020. "The world economy after the coronavirus shock: Restarting globalization?," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sebastian Benz & Frédéric Gonzales & Annabelle Mourougane, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 international travel restrictions on services-trade costs," OECD Trade Policy Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Helmold, Marc & Einmahl, Matthias & Rassmann, Klaus Joachim & Carvalho, Luciano N., 2020. "Lessons from the COVID-19 situation: Rethinking global supply chain networks and strengthening supply management in public procurement in Germany," IUBH Discussion Papers - Transport & Logistik 4/2020, IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
- Fernando Leibovici & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2020. "International Trade Policy During COVID-19," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue 35, June.
- Hongzhi Gao & Monica Ren, 2020. "Overreliance on China and dynamic balancing in the shift of global value chains in response to global pandemic COVID-19: an Australian and New Zealand perspective," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 306-310, July.
- Roger Strange, 2020. "The 2020 Covid-19 pandemic and global value chains," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(3), pages 455-465, September.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Liu, Wan-hsin, 2020. "How Taiwan and South Korea contained the spread of Covid-19 and why this matters for attracting FDI," Kiel Policy Brief 142, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Mehdi Feizi & Hassan F. Gholipour, 2020. "Globalization and Outbreak of Covid-19: An Empirical Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 8315, CESifo.
- Bonadio, Barthelemy & Huo, Zhen & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Pandalai-Nayar, Nitya, 2020. "Global Supply Chains in the Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 14766, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mountford, Andrew, 2020. "Pandemics, food security and the gains from trade," MPRA Paper 100774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razin, Assaf, 2020.
"DEglobalizaion and Social Safety Nets in Post-Covid-19 Era: Textbook Macroeconomic Analysis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
14776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Alexander Horst Schwemmer, 2020. "DEglobalizaion and Social Safety Nets in Post-Covid-19 Era: Textbook Macroeconomic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 27239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espitia,Alvaro & Rocha,Nadia & Ruta,Michele, 2020. "Covid-19 and Food Protectionism : The Impact of the Pandemic and Export Restrictions on World Food Markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9253, The World Bank.
- Fernando Leibovici & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2020. "International Trade of Essential Goods During a Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised May 2020.
- Frank Pisch, 2020.
"Managing global production: theory and evidence from just-in-time supply chains,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1689, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pisch, Frank, 2020. "Managing Global Production: Theory and Evidence from Just-in-Time Supply Chains," Economics Working Paper Series 2008, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Aug 2020.
- Pisch, Frank, 2020. "Managing global production: theory and evidence from just-in-time supply chains," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108488, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020.
"Inter-country Distancing, Globalisation and the Coronavirus Pandemic,"
MERIT Working Papers
2020-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Klaus F. Zimmermann & Gokhan Karabulut & Mehmet Huseyin Bilgin & Asli Cansin Doker, 2020. "Inter‐country distancing, globalisation and the coronavirus pandemic," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(6), pages 1484-1498, June.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Karabulut, Gokhan & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin, 2020. "Inter-country Distancing, Globalization and the Coronavirus Pandemic," GLO Discussion Paper Series 508, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- World Bank, 2020. "Managing Risk and Facilitating Trade in the COVID-19 Pandemic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33515, The World Bank.
- Andrea Coveri & Claudio Cozza & Leopoldo Nascia & Antonello Zanfei, 2020. "Supply chain contagion and the role of industrial policy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 47(3), pages 467-482, September.
- Marco Grassia & Giuseppe Mangioni & Stefano Schiavo & Silvio Traverso, 2020. "(Unintended) Consequences of export restrictions on medical goods during the Covid-19 pandemic," Papers 2007.11941, arXiv.org.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Kaplan, Lennart & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schmidt, Sebastian S. & Turbanisch, Felix & Wang, Feicheng, 2020.
"Mask wars: China's exports of medical goods in times of COVID-19,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
398, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Kaplan, Lennart & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schmidt, Sebastian S. & Turbanisch, Felix & Wang, Feicheng, 2020. "Mask wars: China's exports of medical goods in times of COVID-19," Kiel Working Papers 2161, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gary Gereffi, 2020. "What does the COVID-19 pandemic teach us about global value chains? The case of medical supplies," Journal of International Business Policy, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 3(3), pages 287-301, September.