This entry is not rated
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Log in to rate or make a suggestion
Narrower topics in the RePEc Biblio tree
- No sub-topic listed. You can volunteer to create one by contacting the editor of this entry.
This RePEc Biblio topic is edited by Christian Zimmermann. It was first published on 2020-07-17 00:29:45 and last updated on 2020-07-28 16:01:37.
Most relevant research
- Claudio Neidhöfer & Guido Neidhöfer, 2020. "The Effectiveness of School Closures and Other Pre-Lockdown COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies in Argentina, Italy, and South Korea," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0266, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Pierre Gouëdard & Beatriz Pont & Romane Viennet, 2020. "Education responses to COVID-19: Implementing a way forward," OECD Education Working Papers 224, OECD Publishing.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Moritz Kuhn & Michèle Tertilt, 2020. "The Short-Run Macro Implications of School and Child-Care Closures," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 002, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Oikawa, Masato & Tanaka, Ryuichi & Bessho, Shun-ichiro & Noguchi, Haruko, 2020. "Do Class Size Reductions Protect Students from Infectious Disease? Lessons for COVID-19 Policy from Flu Epidemic in Tokyo Metropolitan Area," IZA Discussion Papers 13432, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Esteban M. Aucejo & Jacob F. French & Maria Paola Ugalde Araya & Basit Zafar, 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Student Experiences and Expectations: Evidence from a Survey," NBER Working Papers 27392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayrakdar, Sait & Guveli, Ayse, 2020. "Inequalities in home learning and schoolsâ€™ provision of distance teaching during school closure of COVID-19 lockdown in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2020-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nicola Fuchs-Schündeln & Moritz Kuhn & Michèle Tertilt, 2020. "The Short-Run Macro Implications of School and Child-Care Closures," CESifo Working Paper Series 8368, CESifo.
- Benzeval, Michaela & Borkowska, Magda & Burton, Jonathan & Crossley, Thomas F. & Fumagalli, Laura & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Rabe, Birgitta & Read, Brendan, 2020. "Briefing note COVID-19 survey: home schooling," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2020-12, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Oecd, 2020. "How prepared are teachers and schools to face the changes to learning caused by the coronavirus pandemic?," Teaching in Focus 32, OECD Publishing.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Collis, Victoria & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Vegas, Emiliana, 2020. "Lost Wages: The COVID-19 Cost of School Closures," GLO Discussion Paper Series 548, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Asanov,Igor & Flores,Francisco & Mckenzie,David J. & Mensmann,Mona & Schulte,Mathis, 2020. "Remote-learning, Time-Use, and Mental Health of Ecuadorian High-School Studentsduring the COVID-19 Quarantine," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9252, The World Bank.
- Ali, Umair & Herbst, Chris M. & Makridis, Christos A., 2020. "The Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. Child Care Market: Evidence from Stay-At-Home Orders," IZA Discussion Papers 13261, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Felipe Lozano Rojas & Xuan Jiang & Laura Montenovo & Kosali I. Simon & Bruce A. Weinberg & Coady Wing, 2020. "Is the Cure Worse than the Problem Itself? Immediate Labor Market Effects of COVID-19 Case Rates and School Closures in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 27127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Eyles & Steve Gibbons & Piero Montebruno, 2020. "Covid-19 school shutdowns: What will they do to our children's education?," CEP Covid-19 Briefings cepcovid-19-001, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Manini Ojha & Mohammad Arshad Rahman, 2020. "Do Online Courses Provide an Equal Educational Value Compared to In-Person Classroom Teaching? Evidence from US Survey Data using Quantile Regression," Papers 2007.06994, arXiv.org.
- Nora E. Gordon & Sarah J. Reber, 2020. "Federal Aid to School Districts During the COVID-19 Recession," NBER Working Papers 27550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Bacher-Hicks & Joshua Goodman & Christine Mulhern, 2020. "Inequality in Household Adaptation to Schooling Shocks: Covid-Induced Online Learning Engagement in Real Time," NBER Working Papers 27555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.